Expert and Supervisory Board of IIAB HSE
The International Institute of Administration and Business has established an Expert and Supervisory Board to implement a brand new double degree Master in European Business program, as well as other short-term programmes, trainings, and seminars in the interest and with the participation of the business community.
Board’s Goals :
- companies evaluate the quality of IIAB’s programmes through the alumni;
- companies suggest changes to the content of the programmes;
- companies supply business-cases for the curriculum;
- companies can organize 3 to 6 months internships for MEB students;
- companies supply cases for company consultancy projects which are then discussed within an international team of students under supervision of our leading faculty members from HSE and ESCP Europe;
- companies conduct master-classes;
- on an annual basis companies can send one or two of their employees to study at MEB;
- companies order short-term programmes, trainings and seminars to educate their staff;
- companies are free to participate in HSE seminars and conferences;
- companies can employ high-qualified managers able to work in an international dynamic cross-cultural environment.
The following international and Russian companies are in the Board of the IIAB:
- industrial sector: Alstom, Renault, PSA Peugeot Citroёn, Thales;
- FMCG sector: Lactalis Vostok, A.Korkunov, Danone, L’Oréal;
- fuel and energy sector: GDF Suez, Schneider Electric, Air Liquide, EDF, Total, Severstal;
- legal and consulting companies: Gide Loyrette Nouel Vostok, CMS, E&Y, Dentons,;
- banking: BNP Paribas, Sberbank CIB;
- HR-agency TPA/AXIS.
AMIB students will be able to:
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!