Program Master in European Business (MEB) is stopped
About the programme
The ESCP Europe Master in European Business (MEB) is an intensive general management programme taught over one year across two countries of your choice. Based on an MBA-style curriculum with a cross-cultural approach, the MEB is a life-changing programme which concludes with a business degree at an international level. It provides an excellent connection to the world of business and a solid foundation for an international management career across a wide range of sectors, organisations and positions.
The MEB offers the opportunity to learn about business reality and professional behaviour in an international context. Students receive a comprehensive education in the major fields of management, such as marketing, finance, accounting and strategy. They work in groups from different educational backgrounds, fostering their personal development at the same time.
The MEB combines theory and practice, with integral parts of the programme being live company projects, during which teams of students are briefed by a corporate client and provide solutions and proposals therein; and a professional internship or period of direct employment, where students work for a minimum of 12 weeks within a company.
There is no doubt that the MEB is very rewarding, both in terms of personal development and the future career progression of our graduates.
The application process for the September 2015 intake has now opened. You can begin yours by clicking
MEB_Application_Form_HSE (DOCX, 416 Kb)
95% of graduating MEB students would recommend the programme to a person with a similar profile, background or career goal. So is it right for you? If you are looking for:
- An international programme in general business and management aimed at students with limited previous experience in the area
- The chance to study at one of European campuses and in HSE (Russia)
- The choice of a bilingual or totally English programme, depending on your language skills and preference
- A 12-week corporate internship or direct employment
- Two professional consultancy projects, solving real problems for real clients
- A strong multicultural learning experience, working with students and faculty from all around the world
- A Master accredited by AMBA, the Association of MBAs (more on accreditation)
- The chance to also gain extra qualifications from the countries in which you choose to study
- A fantastic record on employment and starting salaries for graduates
...then we think our MEB programme is ideal!
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.