Doing Business in Russia
“Being the Best for Your Business”
COUNTRY OF STUDIES: Russian Federation, Moscow, HSE
CERTIFICATE: HSE Certificate of short-term professional retraining
QUALITY ENSURED by leading experts and professors from National Research University Higher School of Economics in close cooperation with leading international and Russian companies.
AUDIENCE: international students; SME and companies planning to enter the Russian market for the first time or its regional markets, or planning to diversify and enlarge their product line in Russia; business associations having their head-quarters abroad.
WORKING LANGUAGE: English
DURATION: March - April (82 contact hours (9 ECTS)
ADVANTAGES FOR THE BUSINESS AND DEVELOPED COMPETENCES
- Programme (or training) is performed in two options: in-house (upon demand – on the the premises of your company in Russia or abroad) and on HSE premises in the heart of Moscow.
- Individual approach: companies choose from the list of subjects any number and combination of subjects (see the list below).
- Supplementary subjects (seminars, master-classes) can be considered if agreed upon in advance.
- Companies get reductions depending on the number of subjects chosen;
- Company visit(s) (additional module).
- Experts and professors from HSE bring into the programme cutting-edge research and applied experience.
- Subjects are taught in conjunction with external business experts, entrepreneurs and consultants from the government sector.
- The programme aims to prepare business visionaries of Russia. Russia is one of the largest world economies with a large multinational, multi-confessional, geographically dispersed structure of population, thus accounting for over 100 million potential consumers and clients of your future or current business. Being one of the least hit by the financial crisis European countries, Russia is also a country with considerable economic disparities between regions, thus disposing of yet un-explored potential for future economic leaps.
- The programme offers extensive professional in-sider information on the Russian business sector and its potential depending upon the chosen sector, region and subjects.
- General introduction to the Russian business culture assured by top-level professionals.
- Social and economic overview provided by HSE best professors conducting state-of-the-art research.
- Expertise in key Russian sectors of economy open to you upon demand.
- Unique opportunity of exposure to the Russian world of business and communication with decision-makers (benefiting from the extensive HSE partner institutions network).
- Understanding Russia and its business sector in political, economic, managerial, legal, and social context (general overview) with possible focalization upon demand.
|Слушатели программы представили свои презентации по теме "Особенности ведения бизнеса в России"|
Kristina Koch, student of the Program - 2016:
“I participated in the “Doing business in Russia“ course at HSE’s International Institute of Administration and Business in 2016 and found it very useful.
The program is taught by knowledgeable and experienced HSE faculty and industry professionals who give participants the necessary tools succeed
as a foreigner in the Russian business environment.
The syllabus covers a wide variety of topics including amongst others government relations, change management as well as relevant aspects of the
Russian economy and I can highly recommend
the course to anybody who plans to conduct business projects in Russia and Eastern Europe. Очень понравилось!"
- a broad range of topics; they seem to be fair in order to have a picture of Russian's business context;
- diverse teaching's methods; visits to companies, meeting with experts are strong points.
"Doing business in Russia" course was taught by experienced professors. We learned Russian business culture not only by case studies in classrooms, but also by making field trips to Russian companies. Besides we worked on making some presentations about interesting topics with nice classmates who have various backgrounds.
I believe that this course is very useful for those who will start business in Russia in the future.
Tuition Fee - 30 000 RUB
We provide HSE students with 15% discount.
For additional information, business enquiries and enrollment please contact:
Holder of an Order of Academic Palms of the French Republic
Associate professor, PhD, Director of International Institute of Administration and Business HSE
CVPhone: +7 (495) 621 - 51 - 33
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!